Influence Social Marketing
If you’re a brand working with influencers, or a blogger trying to monetize your social feed, this event is for you. ShelbyKY Tourism and Absolutely Alli have put together a panel of influencers and business experts to discuss the power of social marketing. Set for Friday, June 7, Influence: Navigating and Monetizing Social Marketing will be held at The Old Stone Inn & Tavern (6905 Shelbyville Road, Simpsonville, 40067) from 10 a.m.-noon.
Moderated by the Kentucky-based Life and Style Blogger and Influencer Absolutely Alli, the panel will include:
- J.C. with JCP Eats – @jcpeats
- Angel with The Bluegrass Mom – @thebluegrassmom
- Sarah with Space, Place & Southern Grace – @spaceplaceandgrace
- Amy with Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass – @bluegrassoutlets
- Katie with ShelbyKY Tourism – @visit_shelbyky
There’s a $10.00 costs, which includes lots of information and a brunch buffet.