02 Dec invitation to bid: vehicle
Posted at 13:46h in Shelby Blog
- ShelbyKY Tourism Commission is accepting bids for the proposed purchase of a 2020 model year, midsize to large sport utility vehicle, to be utilized by the ShelbyKY Tourism and Convention Commission.
- The Tourism Commission will accept sealed bids for the vehicle in the office of the ShelbyKY Tourism and Convention Commission, 1011 Main Street, Shelbyville, Kentucky 40065 until 3:00PM prevailing time on December 11, 2019. On December 11, 2019 at 4pm, the bids will be opened and read aloud publicly at the same address.
- All Bidders must specify the maximum delivery date of the vehicle following an award of bid. Warranty information shall be submitted, in detail, with all bids. All bid prices should include delivery to the ShelbyKY Tourism Commission office.
- ShelbyKY Tourism and Convention Commission will accept the lowest and/or best evaluated bid and reserves the right to reject any and all bids. ShelbyKY Tourism and Convention Commission similarly reserves the right to waive any irregularity or informalities in the bidding process and reserves the right to extend the bidding deadline.
- Bids must be submitted on the attached bid form utilizing the bid specifications which are also attached. Bids not submitted on the bid form may be considered not in compliance with the general instructions and may be eliminated from the bidding competition. Please be advised the ShelbyKY Tourism and Convention Commission is tax exempt.